Morris, William, 1834-1896, Icelandic journals , 2013
Icelandic journals / William Morris ; introductory essay by Magnus Magnusson ; foreword by Fiona MacCarthy.
- London : Mare's Nest, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 220 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryDL315 .M67 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This edition is taken from Volume VIII ( Journal of travel in Iceland; 1911) of the collected works of William Morris, edited by May Morris in twenty-four volumes and published by Longman Green, 1910-15.
- Subject Terms:
- Iceland -- Description and travel.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Travel -- Iceland.