Turner and Constable : sketching from nature : works from the Tate Collection / Michael Rosenthal with Anne Lyles ; edited by Steven Parissien.
- Additional Title(s):
Sketching from nature : works from the Tate Collection
- London : Tate Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryND1354.5 .R674 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at three venues in England : Compton Verney, July 13-September 22, 2013, Turner Contemporary, Margate, October 8, 2013-January 15, 2014, and Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle, March 1-June 20, 2014.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 113-114) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Constable, John, 1776-1837 -- Exhibitions.Constable, John, 1776-1837.Constable, John, 1776-1837.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, English.Landskapsmåleri.Storbritannien.Tate Britain (Gallery)Tate Britain (Gallery) -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Rosenthal, Michael, Turner and Constable ,