Paper comes to the North : sources and trade routes of paper in the Baltic Sea region 1350-1700 : a study based on watermark research / Nils J. Lindberg.
- Marburg/Lahn : Iph, International Association of Paper Historians, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 101, 203 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ237 .L56 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 97-101) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Papermaking -- Baltic Sea Region -- History.Watermarks -- Baltic Sea Region -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Lindberg, Nils J., 1926-, Paper comes to the North , c1994