Tate Britain (Gallery), J.M.W. Turner , 2013
J.M.W. Turner : the making of a master / edited by Ian Warrell.
- Additional Title(s):
Making of a master
Turner from the Tate
- London : Tate Publishing, 2013.
New York Distributed in the United States and Canada by Abrams
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), maps ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 T3652 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "Turner from the Tate: The making of a master" at the Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide, 8 February-19 May 2013 and the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 1 June-8 September 2013.
Includes bibliographical references (page 247-248) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.