Twyman, Michael, A history of chromolithography , 2013
A history of chromolithography : printed colour for all / Michael Twyman.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : British Library ; 2013.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 728 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNE2500 .T894 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 683-692) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Chromolithography -- History.
- Pt. 1. From 1818 to about 1970
- pt. 2. The lithographic trade
- pt. 3. How a chromolithograph was made
- pt. 4. Several processes in one.