Reynolds, Anna (Art historian), In fine style , 2013
- In fine style : the art of Tudor and Stuart fashion / by Anna Reynolds.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Art of Tudor and Stuart fashion
- London : Royal Collection, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 299 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryGT734 .R49 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 294-295) and index.
This illustrated book provides a fascinating insight into the costumes and fabrics of the Tudor and Stuart age. Detailing both the leading fashions of the day and the appeal to painters of timeless classical dress, this book considers both those who led taste and the influence of international fashions of the period.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- England -- History -- 16th century.Stuart, House of -- Clothing.Tudor, House of -- Clothing.