Cox, Timothy, Money and influence , 2009
- Money and influence : the relationship between the artist, Lynwood Palmer, and his patron, the 17th Earl of Derby / by Tim Cox.
- Newmarket, Suffolk : British Sporting Art Trust ; 2009.
Fairfield, Connecticut : Friends of British Sporting Art, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 10,  pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 .B751 53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage.Derby, Edward George Villiers Stanley, Earl of, 1865-1948 -- Art patronage.Derby, Edward George Villiers Stanley, Earl of, 1865-1948.Friendship.Horses in art.Horses in art.Palmer, James Lynwood, 1868-1941 -- Friends and associates.Palmer, James Lynwood, 1868-1941.