The procession of Albert Edward Prince of Wales and the Princess Alexandra of Denmark [graphic] : from Eton to Windsor, on the 7th March 1863 / lithographed by R. Canton, London.
- Windsor & Eton : Published solely in Windsor & Eton by W.F. Taylor, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 4 joined sheets : hand-colored lithographs ; sheets end-to-end 10 x 549 cm, accordion folded to 10 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA567 .P76 1863Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title from cover.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 618
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In publisher's original green card folder, with title in gilt on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Alexandra, Queen, consort of Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1844-1925 -- Pictorial works.Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 -- Pictorial works.Eton College -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Princes -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Princesses -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Processions -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1863.
Panoramas -- England.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
YCBA Collections Search
Canton, Robert William, -1893, The procession of Albert Edward Prince of Wales and the Princess Alexandra of Denmark, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.