Costumes des francaises depuis les Gaulois : jusqu'a nos jours, 1831.
- A Paris : Chez Pauquet, Nepveu, Debure, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pictures on 3 joined sheets : hand-colored engravings ; sheets end-to-end 13 x 117 cm, accordion folded to 13 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT853 .C67 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 526
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In publisher's original green card folder, with engraved illustration affixed to front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- France.Costume -- France -- Pictorial works.Costume -- History -- France.Fashion -- History -- France.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1831.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.