Perrins, Charles William Dyson, 1864-, Descriptive catalogue of illuminated manuscripts in the library of C. W. Dyson Perrins .., 1920
- Descriptive catalogue of illuminated manuscripts in the library of C. W. Dyson Perrins ... by Sir George Warner ... with one hundred and twenty-eight plates by Emery Walker ...
- Oxford, Printed at the University press, 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (v.1 col.) cxxxvi (i.e. 127) pl. 41 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 28Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I. Text.--II. Plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Manuscripts -- Catalogs.