Appraising art : the definitive guide to appraising the fine and decorative arts / foreword by Nancy Harrison ; introduction by Aleya Lehmann Bench.
- New York, NY : Appraisers Association of America, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 445 p. : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN8675 .A67 2013 (LC) oversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Expertising -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Art -- Valuation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- The appraisal
- Valuation considerations
- Practicing as an appraiser
- Connoisseurship : guidelines for appraising selected fina and decorative art, antiques and collectibles.