[Panorama of Hamburg] [graphic].
- [Germany] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 8 joined sheets : tinted wood engraving ; sheets end-to-end 18 x 496 cm, rolled to 18 x 4 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD901.H24 P36 1845 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 567
Title supplied by cataloger.
Date of publication from Abbey.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Panorama of Hamburg. River view from Neumühlen to Grasbrook, with place names at foot.
- Subject Terms:
- Hamburg (Germany) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Hamburg (Germany) -- Pictorial works.
- Wood engravings -- 1845.
Panoramas -- Germany -- Hamburg.
Views -- Germany.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.