Promenade no. 2 : monuments de Paris.
- Paris : Grandcher, au Petit Dunkerq, Rue Richelieu, No. 91, à Paris, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : hand-colored aquatint ; sheets end-to-end 7 x 475 cm, rolled (in wooden drum) to 7 x 15 cm (scroll fomat)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC707 .M66 1820 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 482
Title and imprint from illustrated label on original wooden drum. Imprint on label affixed.
Date of publication from Abbey.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In original wooden drum.
Panorama. Series of views of Paris framed between classical pillars.
- Subject Terms:
- Cities and towns -- France -- Pictorial works.Paris (France) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
- Views -- France.
Panoramas -- France -- Paris.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.