Promenade no. 2 , 
- Promenade no. 2 : monuments de Paris.
- Paris : Grandcher, au Petit Dunkerq, Rue Richelieu, No. 91, à Paris, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : hand-colored aquatint ; sheets end-to-end 7 x 475 cm, rolled (in wooden drum) to 7 x 15 cm (scroll fomat)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC707 .M66 1820 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Panorama. Series of views of Paris framed between classical pillars.
Title and imprint from illustrated label on original wooden drum. Imprint on label affixed.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 482
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In original wooden drum.
- Subject Terms:
- Cities and towns -- France -- Pictorial works.Paris (France) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
- Views -- France.
Panoramas -- France -- Paris.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.