Lytton, Edward Bulwer Lytton, Baron, 1803-1873, The pilgrims of the Rhine, 1834
- The pilgrims of the Rhine. By the author of "Pelham," "Eugene Aram," &c. ...
- London, Saunders and Otley, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 341 p. front., ill., plates, port. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4922 P6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates and illustrations by J.T. Willmore, E.I. Roberts, F.C. Lewis, F. Bacon, R. Brandard, J. Le Keux, W. Wallis, J. Carter, R. Wallis, J. Redaway, W. Deeble, E. Goodall, W. Floyd, R. Staines, Topham, J.H. Kernot, R. Hatfield, W. Radclyffe, H. Winkles, and J. Mitchell; after D. Roberts, J.C. Armytage, E.T. Parris, T. Von Holst, and D. Mac Clise.
BAC : Text printed by Bradbury and Evans (late T. Davison); plates printed by E. Brain; added t.-p. published by Saunders & Otley for the proprietor E.I. Roberts.
BAC : Added t.-p., engraved.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.