Schonberg, S., Gravesend from Windmill Hill, 
- Gravesend from Windmill Hill [graphic] / S. Schonberg, litho.
- [London] : Published by J. Mortimer, Wigmore St, Cavendish Sq., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 2 joined sheets : lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 96 cm, rolled to 12 x 3 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.G8 S36 1830 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from foot of panorama.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 509
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. On contemporary wooden spindle, with original (?) silk ties.
- Subject Terms:
- Gravesend (Kent, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Gravesend (Kent, England) -- Pictorial works.Mortimer, J., -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1830.
Panoramas -- England -- Gravesend.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.