IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Schonberg, S., Gravesend from Windmill Hill, 
Gravesend from Windmill Hill [graphic] / S. Schonberg, litho.
- [London] : Published by J. Mortimer, Wigmore St, Cavendish Sq., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 2 joined sheets : lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 96 cm, rolled to 12 x 3 cm (scroll format)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.G8 S36 1830 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title from foot of panorama.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 509
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. On contemporary wooden spindle, with original (?) silk ties.
- Subject Terms:
- Gravesend (Kent, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Gravesend (Kent, England) -- Pictorial works.Mortimer, J., -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1830.
Panoramas -- England -- Gravesend.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.