Elkington & Co. : silversmiths by special appointment to H.M The Queen, H.I.M. The Emperor of Austria, H.M. the King of the Belgians, H.R.H. The Prince of Wales.
- London : Elkington & Co., 1876.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : illustrations ; 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD8032.S5 E45 1876 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Cover title. Printed within decorative border.
"Elkington & Co. silversmiths : original patentees of the electro plate : art workers in the precious and other metals : London, Liverpool, Manchester : Manufactory, Birmingham."--Back cover.
Pages 2-3 are blank lined memorandum pages. The top heading is the great seal of the United States with motto: E Pluribus Unum. Philadelphia Centennial Exhibition. A.D. 1876. Within decorative border. Silver marks of Elkington & Co. at foot. Printed in brown on cream card.
- Subject Terms:
- Centennial Exhibition (1876 : Philadelphia, Pa.)Elkington & Co. (London, England)Silversmiths -- England.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Wood engravings -- 1876.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.