Pop imagery, 2013
- London : Waddington Galleries, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : illustrations (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryN6494.P6 P6552 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published on the occasion of the exhibitions "Pop Imagery", held at Waddington Custot Galleries, 2 October - 2 November 2013 and "When Britain Went Pop : British Pop Art - The Early Years" organised by Waddington Custot Galleries in association with Christie's and held at Christie's Mayfair, London, 8 October - 23 November 2013.
Includes bibliographical references.
Essay by Marco Livingstone.
- Subject Terms:
- Pop art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pop art -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.