IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Goode, Thomas, Goode's new universal primer, [between 1859 and 1879]
Goode's new universal primer.
- Additional Title(s):
New universal primer
Cover title: Mavor's new universal primer
Running title: Universal primer
- [London] : Published by T. Goode, Lion Steam Printing Office, Clerkenwell Green, [between 1859 and 1879]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1119 .G663 1859Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- T. Goode was at this address between 1859 and 1879. See: Brown, P. London publishers and printers, page 74.
With wood-engraved illustrations.
Title-page printed within decorative border.
Imprint on cover: Printed for the booksellers.
- Subject Terms:
- Education -- England.Goode, T. -- Publisher.Readers (Primary) -- 1800-1870.
- Primers (Instructional books)
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.