An account of the receipts and expences of the Charity-School at Worfield , 
An account of the receipts and expences of the Charity-School at Worfield : from March 25th 1816, to March 25th 1817.
- Bridgnorth : from the printing office of G. Gitton, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLC4096.G7 A236 1817p BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Broadside. The top lists the names and financial contributions of the 34 subscribers. The bottom lists expenses, including: the governess's salary, "frocks for 32 girls," straw bonnets and bonnet strings, books, rent, the singing-master's salary, etc. It is dated by hand April 1st, 1817 in lower left corner.
"N.B.--The subscription becomes due on the 25th day of March, and the subscribers are requested to pay it to Mr. or Mrs. S. Davenport, as soon after that time as they can make it convenient, avoid the expence of collecting it."
The Yale Center for British Art copy is dated in manuscript April 1st, 1817.
- Subject Terms:
- Charity-schools -- England -- Worfield.Education -- Great Britain.Schools -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.