An account of the receipts and expences of the Charity-School at Worfield : from March 25th 1816, to March 25th 1817.
- Bridgnorth : from the printing office of G. Gitton, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Broadside. The top lists the names and financial contributions of the 34 subscribers. The bottom lists expenses, including: the governess's salary, "frocks for 32 girls," straw bonnets and bonnet strings, books, rent, the singing-master's salary, etc. It is dated by hand April 1st, 1817 in lower left corner.
"N.B.--The subscription becomes due on the 25th day of March, and the subscribers are requested to pay it to Mr. or Mrs. S. Davenport, as soon after that time as they can make it convenient, avoid the expence of collecting it."
The Yale Center for British Art copy is dated in manuscript April 1st, 1817.
- Subject Terms:
- Charity-schools -- England -- Worfield.Education -- Great Britain.Schools -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
An account of the receipts and expences of the Charity-School at Worfield , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.