Rx for sick books from NYAM [videorecording] / Elaine Schlefer.
- Additional Title(s):
Rx for sick books from New York Academy of Medicine
- [New York, N.Y.] : Guild of Book Workers : [2003?]
Iowa City, IA : [Distributed by] Video Center, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 225Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Presenter: Elaine Schlefer.
Videotaped at the annual Standards of Excellence Seminar in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 1995.
Book conservation techniques are demonstrated, many of which were developed while working with Carolyn Horton. These include vellum stretching, post binding, paper humidification, board attachment, pulp mending and sewing methods.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Conservation and restoration.
YCBA Collections Search
Schlefer, Elaine, Rx for sick books from NYAM, [2003?]