Pinoli's Restaurant, [Advertisement for Pinoli's Restaurant, London], [192-?]
[Advertisement for Pinoli's Restaurant, London].
- London : Parris, 57 Greek St., [192-?]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustration ; 90 x 60 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 46Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Pinoli's Restaurant 17 & 21 Wardour Street. C. Pinoli, Proprietor. Best 2/- Parisian Dinner in London, consisting of 8 courses. Hor d'œuvres varies, Soup, Fish, Entree, Joint or Poultry, Salade, Cheese, Swets. All Wines of the best quality at moderate charges."--Cover.
Street map of London on page 4 with the location of the restaurant noted.
- Subject Terms:
- Dinners and dining -- England -- London.Food -- England -- London.Parris, -- Printer.Restaurants -- England -- London.
- Advertising cards.
Menus -- England -- London.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.