Westminster Hotel (Chester, England), The Westminster Hotel , [189-?]
The Westminster Hotel : (two doors from general railway station)
- [Chester, England], [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 tradecard : illustrations ; 50 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ho 3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Ye Ancient Citye of Chester. Excellent commercial and writing rooms. Spacious coffee rooms. Billiard room. Private sitting rooms. Telephone No. 11. Telegrams. Commercial, Chester. R.&E. Roberts, proprietors."
Engraved illustration of the hotel on the back printed in blue.
"Poet restaurant" in contemporary hand.
- Subject Terms:
- Hotels -- England -- Chester.Westminster Hotel (Chester, England)
- Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- 1890.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.