Queen Hotel : Chester.
- Chester : G.R. Griffith, Typ., Chester, [188-?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : illustrations ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Ho 10Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed on pink card. Photomechanical print in black of the hotel on front. Map of Chester on back "Plan of City shewing routes from the Queen Hotel."
"All communications will receive prompt attention, and should be addressed to the Manager, H.T. Gould, Queen Hotel, Chester."
- Subject Terms:
- Hotels -- England -- Chester.Queen Hotel (Chester, England)Tourism -- England -- Chester.Travel -- England -- Chester.
Trade cards (Advertising).
Photomechanical prints -- 1880.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.