Kriz, Kay Dian, 1945-, The military artist in Jamaica and India, 2013
- The military artist in Jamaica and India [videorecording] : Abraham James and the representation of Colonial martial masculinity / Dian Kriz.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Abraham James and the representation of Colonial martial masculinity
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (66 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 221Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recording of a live performance at the Yale University Art Gallery, of the Conference, The Ends of War, keynote lecture, October 4, 2013. This is the 2013 conference of the Northeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 19th century.Caricatures.Jamaica -- In art.James, Abraham.Masculinity.Visual culture.War artists.