British family antiquity : illustrative of the origin and progress of the rank, honours, and personal merit of the nobility of the United Kingdom : accompanied with an elegant set of chronological charts : in four volumes / by William Playfair.
- London : Published by Thomas Reynolds and Harvey Grace, the proprietors, at no. 13, Thavies Inn, Holborn, 1821.
[London] : Printed by Whittingham and Rowland, Goswell Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes : illustrations ; 35 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS420 .P5 1821+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Volume IV printed by A.H. Alpp, Tooks Court, Chancery Lane.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete; comprises volume iii-iv only. Bound in contemporary maroon sheep, with marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Alpp, A.H., -- Printer.Grace, Harvey -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Genealogy.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Reynolds, Thomas -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- 1821.
- v. 1-2. The baronetage of England
- v. 3. The baronetage of Scotland
- v. 4. The baronetage of Ireland.