Burford papers : being letters of Samuel Crisp to his sister at Burford; and other studies of a century (1745-1845) / by William Holden Hutton, B.D.
- London : Archibald Constable & Co., Ltd., 16 James Street Haymarket, 1905.
New York : Imported by E.P. Dutton & Company, 31 West Twenty-Third Street.
- Physical Description:
- x, 335 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits, illustrations, genealogical table ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryAC8 H96 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "... Richard Graves": pages 210-232.
Distribution statement taken from tipped-in slip.
Advertisement, half-title verso and following page .
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- History.
- Publishers' advertisements.
- Burford papers.--Among my books.--A Warwickshire coterie.--A city of the eighteenth century [Bath]--On the religion of a century--Index.