IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hutton, William Holden, 1860-1930, Burford papers , 1905
Burford papers : being letters of Samuel Crisp to his sister at Burford; and other studies of a century (1745-1845) / by William Holden Hutton, B.D.
- London : Archibald Constable & Co., Ltd., 16 James Street Haymarket, 1905.
New York : Imported by E.P. Dutton & Company, 31 West Twenty-Third Street.
- Physical Description:
- x, 335 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits, illustrations, genealogical table ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryAC8 H96 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "... Richard Graves": pages 210-232.
Distribution statement taken from tipped-in slip.
Advertisement, half-title verso and following page .
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- History.
- Publishers' advertisements.
- Burford papers.--Among my books.--A Warwickshire coterie.--A city of the eighteenth century [Bath]--On the religion of a century--Index.