Canopy : sycamore, beech, horse chestnut.
- [England] : [Clare Bryan], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 28 x 28 cm, in case 30 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 40Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in clamshell case covered in green book cloth. The interior of the case bears the title and date.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 133
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by the artist in graphite. Unnumbered.
Artist's book, in three hand-stitched parts, with a title printed on the front cover of each (sycamore, beech, and horse chestnut, respectively). The four interior folia of each part bear intricate cut-outs, layered to reveal the shapes and shadows of the leaves, branches, and trunks of each tree.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Beech -- Pictorial works.Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Horse chestnut -- Pictorial works.Paper work -- Great Britain.Sycamores -- Pictorial works.Trees -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.