New insights into the cleaning of paintings : proceedings from the Cleaning 2010 International Conference, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia and Museum Conservation Institute / edited by Marion F. Mecklenburg, A. Elena Charola, and Robert J. Koestler.
- Washington, D.C. : Smithsonian Institution Scholarly Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 243 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1650 .C43 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Format not distributed to depository libraries.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Cleaning -- Congresses.Painting -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.
- Ethics, aesthetics, training, and documentation
- Traditional media : egg tempera and oil
- Modern paints
- Cleaning systems
- Appendix : summary of panel discussions.