Line block for Black Bob.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Colin Sackett, 1989?
- Physical Description:
- 1 line block : zinc ; image 17.1 x 22.9 cm, plate 18.7 x 24.7 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S33 B5 1989+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Original zinc line block for Colin Sackett's Black Bob, first published by Coracle Press in 1989 and republished in 2008. In the book, the image printed with the present block was repeated 63 times (across facing pages). It depicts the titular dog and his master herding three sheep by a rural stream.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press.Landscape.Relief printing.Sheep dogs -- In art.Sheep in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.