Sheffield International Artist's Book Prize 2013.
- Sheffield : Bank Street Arts Editions, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 136 p. : ill. ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.A4 S54 2013+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Eileen HoganAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Catalogue published on the occasion of the 4th Sheffield International Artist's Book Prize, held at Bank Street Arts in Sheffield, 5th October-3rd November 2013"--Verso of title page.
Includes photos and descriptions of over 450 books entered into this year's prize. Includes articles on artists' books and a unique limited edition letterpress insert (at page 68) by 2011 Student Prize Winner, Angie Butler.
Limited edition of 600 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 419 of 600.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Catalogs.Artists' books -- Competitions.Awards -- England -- Sheffield.Bank Street Arts Edition -- Publisher.Sheffield International Artist's Book Prize (2013 : Sheffield, England)
- The prize: a potted history / John Clark
- So you want to create an artist book / Bristow & Lloyd
- The private presses collection / Amanda Bernstein
- 2013 prize winners
- 2013 entries, editor's notes
- 2013 entries
- Take a moment / Angie Butler.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.