Clark, Thomas A., [Natural history illustrations, with short prose], 2010-
[Natural history illustrations, with short prose].
- [Pittenweem, Fife] : Moschatel Press, 2010-
- Physical Description:
- folded cards : illustrations ; 53 x 74 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.C53 F65Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- YCBA set also includes a larger card ("dappledappledappledapple"), by Thomas A. Clark, without illustration.
The back of each folded card reads: "Thomas A. Clark, Laurie Clark, Moschatel Press" plus the date (between 2010 and 2013).
BAC: British Art Center has two copies of "A flower can break a rock" (2011) and "orange tip the provisional wing of colour" (2011). With two accompanying plain brown envelopes.
A set of small folded cards, each bearing the image of a single plant or animal, accompied by short descriptive text.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Natural history illustration -- Great Britain.Plants -- Great Britain.Wild flowers -- Pictorial works.
- Botanical illustrations.
Line blocks -- Hand-colored -- 2012.
- A flower can break a rock
- orange tip the provisional wing of colour
- that which appears
- Fragrance is the remnant of an ancient forest
- Suspicion of beauty is the new Puritanism
- The crocus joins a chorus
- bird song wind song water song fold song
- pine needle the forest's tuning fork
- In small things, delight is intense
- Somewhere an apple falls from a branch
- Thrift on the mountain, thrift by the shore
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.