Panorama van Utrecht [graphic] / vervaardigd in het Etablissement van P.W. van de Weijer.
- Utrecht : Wede. Herfkens en Zoon , [184-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 7 joined sheets : chromolithograph ; sheets end-to-end 8 x 580 cm, accordion folded to 8 x 19 cm, in covers 9 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDJ401.U75 W45 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Eight color lithographs joined together by overlapping to form a continuous panoramic view.
Panorama includes place names along the bottom edge.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original maroon pebbled cloth. Title stamped in gilt on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Utrecht (Netherlands : Province) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Utrecht (Netherlands : Province) -- Pictorial works
- Chromolithographs -- 1840.
Panoramas -- Germany -- Urecht.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.