Pénichon, Sylvie, Twentieth-century color photographs , 
Twentieth-century color photographs : identification and care / Sylvie Pénichon.
- Los Angeles, California : Getty Conservation Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 344 pages : colored illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR530 .P46 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Ref. TR530 .P46X 2013 (LC) Oversize: Paperbound.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 324-332) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Color photography -- Processing -- History -- 20th century.Photographs -- Conservation and restoration.
- Color photography in the nineteenth century
- Additive color screen processes
- Pigment processes
- Dye imbibition processes
- Dye coupling (or chromogenic) processes
- Dye destruction processes
- Dye diffusion processes
- Dye mordanting and silver toning processes
- Preservation and collection management
- Appendix A. Chronology of Kodachrome and Kodak Ektachrome films / compiled with Ho-Yu- Chang
- Appendix B. Chronology of Cibachrome/Ilfochrome
- Appendix C. Chronology of Polaroid, Kodak, and Fuji instant films.