Familiar quotations; a collection of passages, phrases, and proverbs traced to their sources in ancient and modern literature, by John Bartlett.
- 11th ed., rev., and enl. Christopher Morley, editor, Louella D. Everett, associate editor.
- Boston, Little, Brown and company, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 1578 p. incl. facsim. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN6081 B37 1937 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Quotations, English.Quotations.
YCBA Collections Search
Bartlett, John, 1820-1905, Familiar quotations;, 1937