Francesca Galloway (Gallery), Imperial past , 2011
Imperial past : India 1600-1800.
- London : F. Galloway, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p. : col. ill. ; 25 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN7302 .F73 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog from an exhibition held May 26-July 8, 2011.
Includes bibliographical references.
Historical paintings, prints, drawings, and textile wall hangings documenting India and its people, including a section an architectural drawings by British engineers in Agra during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- India -- Agra -- History -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Art -- India -- History -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Art -- India -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- India -- History -- Exhibitions.Drawing, British -- India -- History -- Exhibitions.Francesca Galloway (Gallery) -- Catalogs.India -- Social life and customs -- History -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Tapestry -- India -- History -- Exhibitions.