IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tamabayashi, Chisato, 1975-, Plunge , 
Plunge / Chisato Tamabayashi.
- [London?] : Chisato Tamabayashi, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.T34 P58 2010Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bound in blue cloth.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 205
"This book begins with a dive into the sea, down into the deep and back again, encountering various creatures on the way. The pages are designed to be held and angled in different ways so that the reader can explore the depths and the two sides of the sea's surface."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Deep-sea animals -- Pictorial works.Marine animals -- Pictorial works.Ocean -- Pictorial works.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
"Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower" : Artists' Books and the Natural World (Yale Center for British Art, May 15, 2014-August 10, 2014) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.