Plunge / Chisato Tamabayashi.
- [London?] : Chisato Tamabayashi, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.T34 P58 2010Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Bound in blue cloth.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 205
"This book begins with a dive into the sea, down into the deep and back again, encountering various creatures on the way. The pages are designed to be held and angled in different ways so that the reader can explore the depths and the two sides of the sea's surface."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Deep-sea animals -- Pictorial works.Marine animals -- Pictorial works.Ocean -- Pictorial works.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.