Sculpture and the vitrine , 
Sculpture and the vitrine / edited by John Welchman.
- Wey Court East, Union Road, Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 281 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1135 .S48 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Display cases.Sculpture.
- Art and commodity : sculpture under glass at the Crystal Palace / Kate Nichols
- Through the vitrine : Damien Hirst's For The Love of God / Tag Gronberg
- Magic windows : Frederick Kiesler's displays for Saks Fifth Avenue, New York in 1928 / Barnaby Haran
- Between Wunderkammer and shop window : surrealist naturalia cabinets / Marion Endt-Jones
- Sculpture in fog : Beuys's vitrines / Claudia Mesch
- Framed devices : Paul Thek's technological reliquaries / Susanne Neubauer
- Unattributed objects : the Mouse Museum, the Ray Gun Wing, and four artists / Genevieve Waller
- Fluxus soapbox / Cornelia Lauf
- Twentieth-century display case archive / Daniel Edwards
- Cults of transparency : the curtain wall and the shop window in the work of Dan Graham and Josephine Meckseper / Sarah Lookofsky
- The transparent signifier : Hirst, invisibility, and critique / Elyse Speaks
- Between inside and out / Blake Stimson.