An illustrated record of important events in the annals of Europe, during the last four years : comprising a series of views of the principal places, battles, etc. connected with those events : together with a history of those momentous transactions, compiled from official and other authentic documents.
- London : Printed by T. Bensley and Son, Bolt Court, Fleet Street, for R. Bowyer, Marlborough Place, Pall Mall, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- , 32, 20 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 49 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 49Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes biographical notes of sovereigns, warriors and statesmen connected with the campaigns of 1812-15.
Sometimes attributed to Thomas Hartwell Home.
First published in 1815.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original green boards, with publisher's printed title label on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Biography.Europe -- Description and travel.Europe -- History -- 1789-1815 -- Pictorial works.Europe -- History -- 1789-1815.Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821 -- Campaigns.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1816.
Engravings -- 1816.
YCBA Collections Search
An illustrated record of important events in the annals of Europe, during the last four years , 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.