What a hoot!.
- [Manchester?, England] : [Young Explorer], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 14 cm and 4 buttons ; each 25 mm in diameter, on felt sheet 85 x 62 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.Y68 W43 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The four badges are pinned to a small felt sheet, to the top of which is stapled a printed label titled "What a Hoot! Badges."
BAC: British Art Center copy complete with the accompanying buttons.
"What a Hoot! is a mini zine about owls, complete with some dead nice owl illustrations and some text that, if you were being generous, could easily be described as both funny and informative. That's not all though. Oh no. You also get four little badge/pin/buttons or whatever you want to call them, with four different owls on. Owltastic."--Artists' website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Birds -- Pictorial works.Owls -- Pictorial works.Pin-back buttons -- Specimens.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Buttons (information artifacts)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.