Prentice, Holly, [Tide in, tide out], 
- [Tide in, tide out].
- [Scotland?] : [Holly Prentice], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 5 x 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P74 T53 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View the catalog record for Prentice's Pencil case lightbox.
- Title supplied by artist.
Artist's book in flip book format. 48 leaves, which when flipped, show a photographic progression of a tide coming in and then going out.
Issued in a limited edition of 15 copies.
Four images from this series also accompanied the artist's Pencil case lightbox (2012).
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 3 of 15 copies, signed and numbered by the artist. Bound in blue card with screen printed image of a wave on the front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Scotland.Flip books -- Scotland.Seashore -- Pictorial works.Tides -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Scotland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.