IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dilnot, John, With the worms, 2012
With the worms.
- Second edition.
- Made in England : John Dilnot, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 16 x 96 cm, folded to 16 x 12 cm, attached to boards 17 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 W58 2012Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Artist's book, by John Dilnot. Accordion folded screen print (mounted to front paste-down) of a garden below the soil, with illustrations of worms, insects, plant roots, and miscellaneous buried and lost objects. The print includes 16 colors, executed in 7 printings.
Limited edition of 300 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of 300.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Gardens -- Pictorial works.Insects -- Pictorial works.Worms -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.