Mugridge, Stuart, Sky I, Fresh Marshes , November 2003
- Sky I, Fresh Marshes / Stuart Mugridge.
- [Great Britain] : Stuart Mugridge, November 2003.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 13 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M84 S59 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Fresh Marshes in Norfolk are one of Britain's best bird watching areas. At all times of year flocks of birds pattern the sky. The book contains flock patterns observed on one day in late November. These flock patterns are classified into their respective families. Although vast, this Norfolk sky is often seen through binoculars. The way the book opens reflects this acuteness of view."--Artist's website.
Issued in a limited edition of 12 copies.
Stab-bound, in navy blue cloth-covered boards with ribbon closure.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 6 of 12.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bird watching -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Birds -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Norfolk (England)Pattern perception.
- Artists' books -- 2003.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.