IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mugridge, Stuart, Sky I, Fresh Marshes , November 2003
Sky I, Fresh Marshes / Stuart Mugridge.
- [Great Britain] : Stuart Mugridge, November 2003.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 13 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M84 S59 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Fresh Marshes in Norfolk are one of Britain's best bird watching areas. At all times of year flocks of birds pattern the sky. The book contains flock patterns observed on one day in late November. These flock patterns are classified into their respective families. Although vast, this Norfolk sky is often seen through binoculars. The way the book opens reflects this acuteness of view."--Artist's website.
Issued in a limited edition of 12 copies.
Stab-bound, in navy blue cloth-covered boards with ribbon closure.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 6 of 12.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bird watching -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Birds -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Norfolk (England)Pattern perception.
- Artists' books -- 2003.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.