Colour, as a means of art, being an adaptation of the experience of professors to the practice of amateurs. By Frank Howard ...
- London, Joseph Thomas, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., ii, -106 p. col. front., col. plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1280 H8 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1280 H8 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
"Willoughby and Co., printers."
On cover: The Amateur's Manual.
Journal of the Printing Historical Society, no. 17, pages 69-72
Wakeman, G. Victorian book illustration, page 40
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.