Henry Moore, the sculptor, 2006, 1968
- Henry Moore, the sculptor [videorecording] / produced by Stephen Sobot ; directed by Julius Kohanyi.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Title on container: Sculptor Henry Moore
- New York, N.Y. : Green Acre Video : 2006, 1968.
Toronto, Ontario : Distributed by Title House e-Distribution, 2006, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (26 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 227Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
Photography, Nick Knowland, Leslie Kaskoto ; film editor, Tony Lower.
Originally issued as a motion picture in 1968.
Interviewed in one of his studios as he works on a maquette of Vertebrae, which he is not certain if he will pursue to completion, Henry Moore talks about his inspirations from nature, his love of shape, and the relationship of the inspiration to the artistic product. Shows several of his completed works from various distances and angles.
- Subject Terms:
- Moore, Henry, 1898-1986.Sculptors -- England -- Interviews.