The open timber roofs of the middle ages. Illustrated by perspective and working drawings of some of the best varieties of church roofs; with descriptive letter-press. By Raphael and J. Arthur Brandon ...
- London, D. Bogue [etc.] 1849.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 87 p. ill., 43 plates. 32 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2900 B8+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Advertisements tipped in.
BAC : Plates lithographed by J.R. Jobbins.
BAC : "Stevens and Co., printers."
BAC : Plate 22 bound as frontispiece.
Some of the plates are misplaced in binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Medieval.Roofs.
YCBA Collections Search
Brandon, Raphael, 1817-1877, The open timber roofs of the middle ages, 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.