Six views near Margate : viz. Daundelyon, the parade, the cliffs, Reculver, Westbrook, Newgate.
- London : Published in July, 1790, by John Sanders, No. 101, Great Russel Street, Bloomsbury, London, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves : illustrations ; 43 x 56 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 10Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Aquatints by and after Joseph Saunders.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 269
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original blue paper wrappers. Tissue guard accompanies each plate.
- Subject Terms:
- Kent (England) -- Pictorial works -- Early works to 1800.Margate (England) -- Pictorial works -- Early works to 1800.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1790.
- Cover title.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.