IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Layard, George Somes, 1857-1925, Catalogue raisonné of engraved British portraits from altered plates,, 1927
Catalogue raisonné of engraved British portraits from altered plates, from the notes of George Somes Layard, arranged by H.M. Latham, with an introduction by the Marquess of Sligo.
- London, P. Allan & Co., ltd., 1927.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 ., 133,  p., 1 . XLIII pl. (ports.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE265 L3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- On spine: Catalogue raisonné of altered engraved portraits.
"Three hundred copies of this book have been printed." This copy not numbered.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravings, British.Portraits, British.