Gerard Byrne: a state of neutral pleasure , 2013
Gerard Byrne: a state of neutral pleasure / editor: Kirsty Ogg.
- London : Whitechapel Gallery, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations, some color ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B9891452 G47 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Whitechapel Gallery, London, January 17 - March 8, 2013 and Bonniers Konsthall, Stockholm, September 3 - November 24, 2013.
Includes bibliographical references (page 94).
- Subject Terms:
- Byrne, Gerard, 1969- -- Exhibitions.
- Interview between Gerard Byrne and Kirsty Ogg
- Like a man / Helena Reckitt
- Test driving minimalism / Lytle Shaw
- Afterword: critical sabotage / Sara Arrhenius.