Hewison, Robert, 1943-, Chris Orr , 2013
- Chris Orr : the making of things / Chris Orr and Robert Hewison ; with a foreword by Michael Palin.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 237 pages : illustrations ; 27 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Or73 H48 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Chris Orr is one of Britain's foremost printmakers. In this book, he and Robert Hewison explore his remarkable printmaking career, from his early experiments as a student in the 1960s, when he first discovered how etching could enhance his drawing, to his later innovations in lithography, silkscreen and digital printing, and his ingenious use of long-forgotten processes.
- Subject Terms:
- Orr, Chris, 1943- -- Criticism and interpretation.Printmakers -- Great Britain.