Robins, Claire, Curious lessons in the museum , 2013
Curious lessons in the museum : the pedagogic potential of artists' interventions / Claire Robins.
- Farnham, Surrey, UK ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 241 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN410 .R63 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-234) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Environmental aspects.Art museums -- Exhibitions.Artists and museums.Museum techniques.
- Shifting priorities for learning in the museum
- Historical tracings of artists' interventions in the early twentieth century
- Historical tracings of artists' interventions in the mid-twentieth century
- Humour, irony and parody in artists' interventions
- Jokers, tricksters and the parafictional
- An elite experience for everyone : a case study intervention at the William Morris Gallery, London
- The role of artists' interventions in opening up micro, counter and affective narratives in museum interpretation
- Artists' interventions and the reflexive museum : addressing difference
- The affable interventionists.